Thursday, February 28, 2013

New Pattern: Tuck Me In Preemie

Ask and ye shall receive.

I was going to wait until I designed a more complex "companion" pattern to this preemie blanket to "roll out" the designs, but my friend Janet (hi, Janet!) said she liked the preemie pattern so much, I was spurred on to sooner heights, if not greater.

See what a little praise can do?

I even took another photo, because with a name like "Tuck Me In," it seemed to me like something needed tucking in.

Here is Little Bear, cuddled up and cozy in the Tuck Me In preemie blanket, at least for now.  It's getting donated somewhere soon.

The pattern has directions for how to make larger blankets too.

I used Ella Rae Amity Prints yarn for this--it's super soft and self-striping (the "4 Ss")--but any worsted weight yarn will work great.



And here's the link for this inexpensive pattern:  Tuck Me In.  Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. Thanks for sharing!