Friday, March 22, 2013

Free Pattern Update: A Window on the World


Some months ago, I offered the free pattern for this crochet square here: Diamond Windowpane.




Now a lovely lady in Australia named Shelley has converted the directions for this square into UK terminology.  It's available now for free at spincushions blog.  Scroll down a little and you will see it.  She's doing a CAL and there are a lot of beautiful patterns available there--and they're free!

Shelley, the pincushion queen, also sells her super cute pincushions in her Etsy shop.  Check it out!

Meanwhile, I have a ton of patterns in varying stages of completion, but I've been busy doing knit and crochet repair and finishing work, teaching a private lesson or two, taking more quilting classes, and generally enjoying life.  I've been lax about blogging, but have much I want to share, so stay tuned.

Sign up to follow my blog and be among the first to know whenever I post a new free pattern!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. Thanks for sharing!