Friday, March 29, 2013

The Wholeness of the Buddha Nature

My new fiber friend Diane finished her weaving project.

In the beginning, there was the warping, with Buddha as the warping peg.






Then came the weaving.


Altar cloth?  Enormous table runner?  White carpet for a cosmic award ceremony?




Behold:  this creative energy has manifested as dish towels!  Notice how each border is a little different.  So cool!

How would you finish this sentence:
If you meet the Buddha in the kitchen, ________________________.

(I'd say, "Hand him a towel and ask him to dry.")  What would you say or do?  Let us know!  Post your comments!

1 comment:

  1. I'd hand him a bowl of miso soup, show him to a comfy chair and wait to ply him with questions. Or, just BE with him, that would be cool too.

    Love your blog. It's hard to believe that I am the only one answering your provocative question.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. Thanks for sharing!