Tuesday, June 11, 2013

And The Winner Is...

Here's one of the things I will be hand-carrying into my new home this weekend, the prize I won from Betty's Fabrics on the Quilt Shop Tour:


I unwrapped it as soon as I got it home, of course, then rewrapped it to carry it away in all its regal splendor.  As you can see, the tote bag is beautiful, and inside, treasure after treasure has been revealed:

A kit with some fleece-y/velour-y fabric

Batting!  Scissors!  Threads!  Pincushions! And more!
A magnetic pincushion, rotary blades, pins, and more!

Oh, fabric!  Oh, joy!

A tote within a tote?!  Such abundance!

Marking tools, bundles of fabrics, and FOUR, count them, 4, measuring tapes of different lengths and uses--but wait, there's more!  There's even a jelly roll of my beloved batiks!  And the big quilted tote itself, covered with Monarch butterflies, which I love:





Magnificent!  I will be putting these to good use... after I move!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. Thanks for sharing!