Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Yarn Parade!

Come one, come all to the yarn parade!  Friend Elisa was cleaning out her stash, and I am one of the beneficiaries.

Behold, two bags overflowing with yarn, already taken to the local Project Linus chapter.  Sometimes, I am just a conduit for fiber to travel from one location to another.



Here's the yarn I snagged for myself--I really held back, due to storage issues, not to mention, time, as in, I have more yarn than I can knit in a lifetime.






And then there's the yarn I chose not to keep.  There's a lot of high quality stuff here, but I know I will never use it.

It's all bagged up and ready to go to its new home(s) wherever that may be.

But just so you know I didn't hold back completely, I also kept a great big bag of spinnable fiber in an array of neutral colors.

Thank you, Elisa!

Now, where in the world am I going to store that?!  I need more bins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. Thanks for sharing!