Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Festive Fish, Part 297

Yes, the Festive Fish are finally cooked!  Or rather, done.



Finally joined them into a blanket--at last!  at last!--and crocheted many rounds of edging to make it just big enough for a somewhat small person's lap.

Herbie Bunny carefully inspected the fish.  He gave a thumbs up.  Well, maybe an ears and tail up.


The bears took turns cuddling under the fish.







They gave their seal of approval as well.

Then it was time to say goodbye.  So we have two blankets I made for Maryvale, the fish and one from the River's Edge Ripple pattern, all boxed up and mailed to their destination with gift bags, ribbons, and tissue paper.





And we have these three blankets made by dear Susan, also going off to Maryvale this year.

With more to come, from L.A. and Texas, I believe, though I don't know if I will get pics to share.

In the meantime, happy Spring from the Botanic Gardens in Santa Barbara!

1 comment:

  1. Love, Love, Love the fish!!!! It's adorable and makes me want to cuddle up with them!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. Thanks for sharing!