Sunday, March 15, 2015

A Scarf Obsession

I can't stop churning out these scarves.



There has been a lot going on in my family regarding health issues and so on.





Also, the cable guys were in and out of my place for two days rewiring the entire building.  I won't go into details, it's too boring, and it wasn't THAT disruptive.  The upshot is, I can now actually get all the TV channels I'm paying for!


I even finally got my taxes done, despite weeks of confusion regarding a certain tax form for a certain health insurance exchange.

According to my research, I actually had it easier than a lot of other people on that score, so I'm grateful.  (And God bless my health insurance agent, who always sorts through the mess.)

But, in the midst of all this Life Experience in the Digital Age, I just haven't wanted to think much when it comes to the knit and crochet world.

I just wanted to crochet away mindlessly, and clean out a bin of yarn.




Strangely enough, no matter how many of these I make, the bin seems to stay just as full!

I won't give up, though.



I think the people at Handmade Especially For You will be pleased, as the majority of these will be heading their way sometime in the next month or two, probably.

Back to the bin!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. Thanks for sharing!