Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Central Coast Quilt Shop Tour 2015: FYI

IMPORTANT ADVANCE INFO

We are gearing up for the Central Coast Quilt Shop Tour 2015, which is coming up May 29th through the 31st this year--YIPPEE!

A quick word to the wise:  probably most of us know that The Cotton Ball in Morro Bay has moved to 2830 Main St.  The directions in the flyer, however, are for the old location, which was at the corner of Surf and Main.
Batiks in the old location

Now the shop is further north on Main, between San Joaquin and San Jacinto streets.

I called The Cotton Ball and spoke to someone, and they are aware of the misprint.  I don't know if they will post anything on the website, but here's my take:

If you are coming from the north, you're taking 41W.  Turn right onto Main St. instead of left, as you would have for the old location.

If you are coming from the south, you're taking Hwy 1 North, and there are a couple of different exits you could take to get on Main, so I recommend googling directions and picking the one that suits you.

I love The Cotton Ball--oh, heck, I love all the shops--so I am hoping this will save some hassle for somebody out there!

See you buzzin' along the coast, fellow fabric fanatics!

(This pic is not of Morro Bay, but you catch the drift.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. Thanks for sharing!