Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Crochet In!

Hooray!  Yesterday I got an email saying the two crochet patterns I submitted will be included in an upcoming 101 One-Skein Wonders book.

One is the Zucchini Cocoon and Matching Hat.  This is actually for swaddling a baby, although bears apparently find it comforting too.

Bear-Bear, all comfy and cozy
Next is the Christening Cloud, a little floaty baby blanket.




Little Bear, all tucked in
My knitted baby blanket pattern, Tuck Me In, will be in another book in the series of One-Skein Wonder books.  That book will be coming out this August, I'm told.  I will be sure to let everyone know when it's available.

As for the crochet book, I don't know the publication date yet.  More will be revealed!

In the meantime, it seems Tuck Me In appeals to bears as well.

The One-Skein Wonders books always have lots of great patterns.  But if you just can't wait, my patterns are available singly through my Etsy shop, YIYO Designs.

Happy knitting and crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. Thanks for sharing!