Thursday, October 8, 2015

One-Skein Wonders for Babies

Hooray!  The book is out!  How about that adorable cover?

The inside is full of adorableness, too.

One-Skein Wonders for Babies includes my knitting pattern, "Tuck Me In," which uses only one skein of James C. Brett Marble Chunky for a preemie size blanket.

The pattern includes directions for making a larger blanket as well.








©Geneve Hoffman Photography
Note the beautiful photo they took of my blanket.

My home-grown photos are cute, but there's nothing like a professional photographer (with a professional baby!) to capture the cozy essence of the "Tuck Me In" blanket.

As always with the One-Skein Wonders series, this is a classy compilation of beautiful patterns by some great designers.  I feel honored to be in such good company.

The book is available now on Amazon and at your local yarn shops.

Indulge today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. Thanks for sharing!