Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Crochet One-Skein Wonders for Babies

I came home from swimming the other day to find a package at my door:  my free copy of the new Crochet One-Skein Wonders for Babies book!

I have two patterns in it.  Notice that my Zucchini Cocoon, a.k.a. "sleep sack," with its matching hat are featured on the cover!  (Bottom right pic.)  Very exciting.

Storey Publishing always does a great job with book design--on the cover and inside--so I feel honored to be included in such a class act.




My Christening Cloud pattern is in here too.  You can get both of my patterns singly on Ravelry or Etsy, but if you shell out a few more bucks, you can get all of these adorable patterns created by a variety of talented designers.

Peek inside the book on Amazon.

And get hooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. Thanks for sharing!