Thursday, March 16, 2017

Sunshine Quilt

These blocks, which look like suns to me, were donated to our Community Projects group.  I only had to trim them to the same size before adding the sashing and border, so this was a relatively quick quilt top to throw together.

I was going to turn it in as is, but then I found some backing fabric in the charity stash, so I sucked it up and made the backing.

I incorporated the last two blocks, rather than shuttle them back to Community Projects--more orphan blocks:  just what we (do not) need.



But someone else will be doing the actual quilting on this one.  I had to draw the line somewhere!  I have seven finished quilt tops hanging in my closet, waiting for me to quilt them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. Thanks for sharing!