Friday, May 19, 2017

Eight-Pointed Flower Block

I have loved this Eight-Pointed Flower crochet pattern by Julie Yeager for a loooong time, and I finally decided to make some, using up my enormous bags o' scraps.






I am NOT loving my color combos, but my choices are limited, since I am determined to use up the scraps.  That sunny yellow is really a mustard yellow, which I inherited from somebody somewhere, and which kinda clashes with everything.




Someday I hope to make more of these with some colors I adore.

In the meantime, you can see many other beautiful blocks by clicking here.  Her pattern now offers the option of 9" and 12" squares.

And you can check out some other designs by Julie Yeager.  She has some winners!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. Thanks for sharing!